53C Holliss Avenue, Cashmere They've flown the nest...Tweet
- 53C Holliss Ave - LIM.pdf
- 53C Holliss Ave - Title.pdf
- 53C Holliss Avenue - EQC.pdf
- 53C Holliss Avenue - Info Pack.pdf
- 53C Holliss Avenue - Insurance Package Schedule.pdf
- 53C Holliss Avenue - S & P Agreement.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - Bradford Building & Painting Invoices.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - Bradford Painting Invoicing with adjustments.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - Canterbury Waterproofing statement.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - EQC Assessment.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - EQC Letter & Early Scope.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - Equus flooring details.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - Floor Priced receipt - extra carpet outside eqc cover.pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - Rental Ass..pdf
- 53c Holliss Ave - Scope change summary.pdf
- Disclosure of Financial Benefit.pdf
Property DescriptionOur owner has cherished their time in this fantastic family home but it is now an empty nest. The decision has been made, it is the time for a definite sale and downsize. A private haven nestled into the Cashmere Hill. Intimate views across the valley and over Cashmere.
Living across three levels. Open plan kitchen, dining and living room, open out to expansive decking and outdoor area. A great space for BBQ's and entertaining guests all year round. Descend the stairs, the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, and two double bedrooms. The main bathroom also occupies this level. Up two flights of stairs is a huge bedroom with ensuite, private and tucked away from main living areas this could be a perfect place for guests or teenage retreat.
Enjoy all cashmere has to offer. Walk down the road to the Hollis Reserve, or a little further to the local restaurants and cafes. Attractive school zones including, Thorrington, Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High School. Lovers of the outdoors will treasure the proximity to endless walking and biking tracks in the area.
An opportunity to purchase not just a home but a lifestyle. Ready to meet the market our owner is firm with instructions, IT WILL BE SOLD.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jamin Marshall
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Every Kiwi family is unique, and every home special and distinctive in its own right, which is why I never take a one-sized-fits-all approach to the way I work. Instead I take the time to engage with my clients, learning about their dreams and aspirations, and then developing a solution to suit their specific needs.
It’s fair to say property has always been in my bones. Both my father and my grandfather were successful real estate agents, and it’s something I’m genuinely passionate about. I blend that passion with highly developed communication skills and an extensive network of contacts, not to mention the resources at my disposal as a member of the Holmwood Merivale Office, to help clients right around the city achieve their goals.
I’m a high-energy person who enjoys staying fit and active, and I’d love to work alongside you as you search for your next home, look to sell your existing property, or explore new and exciting opportunities.
Looking after you is my business!
Contact Tim Harris
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Getting on for 15 years as a top agent with a huge percentage of referral and repeat business confirms that Tim knows how to get the job done. Why is he so successful? It is simple – we live in a world that constantly changes - market conditions, technology, the rules set by insurers and banks – yet Real Estate remains a people business and Tim understands people. To get the best results it is important to know what your client wants, and more importantly what they need.
Communication is the key - and remembering that communication is a two-way process, that involves listening as well as telling! His approach is ‘responsive’ not dictatorial. He listens to what his clients tell him, then offers advice – there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Once you engage Tim and your marketing strategy is agreed, he works to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the search for the ideal buyer for your property – guaranteeing the best price, fast.
His commitment is assured - when he says he will do something you know that he will, but don’t take his word for it – read what his clients are saying!