52 Phillips Drive A serene setting for peaceful pleasure and playTweet
- 52r Phillips Drive - Aerial.pdf
- 52r Phillips Drive - Covenants.pdf
- 52r Phillips Drive - Instruments.pdf
- LIM - 52r Phillips Drive.pdf
- Reduced Property Information - 52 Phillips Drive.pdf
- Title 52r Phillips Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionA country style life near the city on nearly two acres (7954 sq m) of parklike paradise.
Live in a home designed for family life and orientated to the sun with excellent access to the outdoors via doors galore. The solid one level home in plaster over brick and roofed in Corona Shake tiles is sited in an elevated position which overlooks the parklike property. Enjoy exceptionally spacious open plan living with several big bifold doors, plus a versatile media room and a harmonious division between adult and children's sleeping zones. Awake to pretty views in your master suite where the en suite is luxuriously large and walk in wardrobes his and hers. The home's storage is sensibly ample, the oversized garage ideal for your recreational and garden gear.
The home's decks are redwood with hard landscaping by Mark Cashmore including a perfectly placed barbeque deck in a sunny nook off the kitchen, and steps to an observation deck above the spring fed pond, both soothing places for relaxing and entertaining.
Banks of mixed native and exotic foliage protect your privacy and attract the birdlife. The variety of fruit in the orchard and greens in the kitchen garden keep you healthy. Long sloping lawns and the pond environment provide endless adventures for children. Embrace the beauty of nature's seasonal changes and the rural atmosphere of this attractive residential area near city amenities and with Oropi School bus at the corner.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.