839c Oropi Road In a Wonderful World of Your OwnTweet
- 839c Oropi Road - Aerial.pdf
- 839c Oropi Road - Rates 2020.pdf
- Easements 839C Oropi Road.pdf
- Property Information - 839c Oropi Road.pdf
- Title 839C Oropi Road.pdf
Property DescriptionA beautifully executed 1.6800-hectare country lifestyle property fantastic for families in every way, elevated for sunshine and wide views anchored by an uninterrupted view of Mauao, harbour and the port of Tauranga.
Enter via your own avenue through parklike grounds to party sized parking, garaging for six vehicles and four carports. The impressive lineup of out buildings also includes a comprehensive two bay workshop and additional self-contained one bedroom flat above a huge lined and carpeted storeroom.
There are two sloping pony paddocks and a large flat one for riding or creating a horse arena. (Or it could be planted in a horticultural crop). The stables/pool building includes a grooming bay, tack room and pool changing rooms, all easily accessed down an extension of the extensive concrete drive. Two 25,000 litre tanks store rainwater and water from the neighbourhood’s shared bore.
Relax in the warmth of a glass sided pavilion between the heated swimming pool and tennis court, hunker around the outdoor fireplace, or spread out on ample patio. All good vantage points for keeping an eye on children in the 12x 6 metre pool, and players enjoying the flood lit astro turf court with a net that rolls away for other sports.
Come indoors to a generous family home spread along the sunniest aspect. The original home was extended and upgraded in 2010 and melds character features with contemporary convenience to provide a comfortably inviting living environment, focused on the generous open plan living adjoining a big cosy lounge. Extra spaces include a mud room and a home office designed for running a business from.
Savour peace, privacy and views, appreciate land and buildings in top notch condition. The local highly regarded primary school is in Oropi Village up the road, Tauranga city an easy commute.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.