88 Westridge Drive Country atmosphere meets city convenienceTweet
- 88 WESTRIDGE DRIVE - Build Report.docx
- 88 Westridge Drive - Aerial.pdf
- 88 Westridge Drive - Property Information.pdf
- 88 Westridge Drive - Rates.pdf
- 88 Westridge Drive - Reclad.pdf
- 88 Westridge Drive - Retrofit Double Glaze Quote.pdf
- LIM Report - 88 Westridge Drive.pdf
- TCC Pool Inspection Westridge Drive July 2018.pdf
- THINC INVOICE.docx
- Title 88 Westridge Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionThe perfect property for a large family who appreciate their personal privacy and peace while needing to be close to urban amenities and education. Proving you don’t have to go far from the city to enjoy a retreat in park like grounds, these beautiful mature gardens incorporate a hedged heated swimming pool, rose gardens from which Rose Villa gets its name, and well laid out flower beds. Mature trees shelter and seclude this spaciously, graciously, classic and timeless home. The generosity of its layout starts at the wide foyer. Spread out over two big living areas, open plan linked to large lounge, both flooded in afternoon sun, especially in winter, and facing wide covered patio. Entertain expansively in a comprehensive kitchen with walk in pantry, granite benches, and gleaming timber cabinetry and breakfast bar. The master suite is a huge haven at one end of the home while family bedrooms span their own wing. There’s a dedicated office plus a fifth bedroom or studio (ideal for an extended family member or as a work from home base) by the double garage. Enjoy ample parking and playing areas on a private 3,000m2. Live peacefully at the rural end of a prestige established residential enclave equidistant between Bethlehem, Tauranga Crossing and Tauranga CBD for easy urban access and handy to good schools. Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.