245 Upper Ohauiti Road, Ohauiti Land an Undeveloped City BlockTweet
- 2 - Auction Guidelines Sothebys BOP.pdf
- 3 - Auction Bidding Registration Form - BOP.pdf
- 4 - REINZ 2014_BestPracticeGuideAuction.pdf
- 5 - REA Sale & purchase agreement guide. New.pdf
- Aerial map.pdf
- In-House Complaints Form - BOP.pdf
- LIM Report 245 Upper Ohauiti Road.pdf
- Landonline - 43692.pdf
- zPIM - 245 Upper Ohauiti Road.pptx
Property DescriptionIn a burgeoning city like Tauranga bare land with any potential for residential development is like gold. This large block of farm and former horticultural land in Ohauiti meets that description.
The block comprises 18.7800 hectares within the city boundary and abutting current residential development in progress along the valley below. This is a varied block spanning a ridge with city and coastal outlook, sunny slopes, some steep hillside and the sheltered 2.93 ha site of a former Gold kiwifruit orchard, one of five lots on a proposed subdivision plan; from 6600sqm and 2 hectares by the road, to over 11 hectares of sloping hillside.
A canny, lateral thinking developer may be able to improve overall access and increase capitalization on the potential in the land to meet the seemingly insatiable demand for residential property. A creek runs through the valley of this land which is currently leased for grazing. With access, the horticultural block, bordered by high cryptomeria trees, could be replanted in kiwi or avocados Apart from fencing and a central farm tack through the property, a shed on the ridge is the only structure. Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.
Contact Cody Mitchell
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Cody Mitchell represents all the attributes New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty requires from its high achieving consultants.
An unabated determination in all things he focuses on means with Cody, client and customer satisfaction comes first.
This determination has seen Cody achieve success in The Hawkes Bay, Auckland and Tauranga real estate markets. His perseverance to achieve has also seen him become accomplished in four musical instruments – all self-taught this alone is testament to his conscientiousness and persistence.
Along with these key attributes, Cody brings a comprehensive knowledge of the real estate market. His high motivation to achieve premium results and exceptional service to his clients means selling your property with Cody is seamless.
Cody understands the dynamics of selling, and the importance of clear, relevant and market savvy communication to ensure all parties are well-informed and armed with the knowledge to make confident decisions when it matters most.
With Cody’s personable and easy-going manner together with his professionalism and dedication, the results he achieves speaks for themselves.