186 Fraser Street, Tauranga Affordable investmentTweet
- Approved Auction Agreement - 186 Fraser St.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form BOP.pdf
- Deed of Lease - Sixth Edition 2012 (5).pdf
- In-House Complaints Form - BOP.pdf
- LIM Report - 186 Fraser Street.pdf
- Property Iinformation Memorandum - 186 Fraser St.pdf
- REA Buying or Selling Guide.pdf
- /Auction Bidding Form/
- Auction Bidding Registration Form (2020).pdf
- /Bidder Variation Form/
- Bidder Variation to Auction Terms.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated on a busy arterial route offering high profile, this property offers 645m2 of freehold land with a converted 102m2 1960s bungalow plus 25m2 secure garaging. Currently consented and being used for medical / day surgical use, complete with surgical theatre and sterilizing room. A newly signed tenancy in place returning $50,000 + GST per annum for three years, with personal guarantees, this is an affordable central Tauranga investment that must be considered. Full information available upon request.
• New three year lease (With PGs)
• Income $50,000 (+ GST) PA
• High Profile Central Tauranga Location
• Converted Bungalow and Garage (102m2 and 25m2)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Francis
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Feel at ease with her relaxed approach but appreciate the enthusiasm and drive she has for amazing results. Sally’s natural ability to remain focused throughout the campaign as well as continuing to keep her vendors informed, ensure you are kept up to date throughout the process.
Sally does not conform to a one size fits all model when it comes to marketing and the properties that she sells - specializing in both residential and lifestyle properties. She is aware that every relationship she builds, provides her with a unique opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Her background in sales and high level of organization skills as a career driven mum, enables her to continue with confidence, empathy and enthusiasm.
Listing with Sally will just feel right - genuine, focused and ensuring you feel settled throughout the process.