9 Satori Key, Papamoa Beach Overseas Bound - Property Will Be SoldTweet
- Certificate of Title - 9 Satori Key.pdf
- LIM Report - 9 Satori Key.pdf
Property DescriptionIn Zen Buddhist tradition, Satori means ‘Enlightenment’ and our Vendors have created their very own peaceful, reflective sanctuary right here at 9 Satori Key.
Nestled in a peaceful cul de sac within the ever-popular Palm Springs this solid, low maintenance, four-bedroom family home has spacious, open plan living and four generously proportioned bedrooms, plus a study, and two gorgeous immaculate bathrooms.
Ranch sliders in the lounge, living and dining area, lead you out to beautiful, easy-care, private, outdoor areas.
With thoughtful and creative design, the serene Japanese themed garden with beautiful bright red fluted blossoms over the pergola, Red Maple trees, flax and ivy boast gorgeous shades of red and green throughout.
A sub-tropical courtyard provides gorgeous colour and a lush setting, perfect for enjoying a refreshment at the end of the day. A beautiful variety of citrus trees, and plantings to reflect the colours of our beautiful Papamoa Beach.
In a prime location, with enviable access to great local shops, cafes and eateries. Easy walking to our beautiful reserves, and our world class Papamoa Beach, and within the much-desired Golden Sands School Zone.
Our Vendor is overseas bound, so it is time for them to bid farewell to their much-loved cherished home – which presents a fabulous opportunity for you.
Auction on 30 October, 2019 at 11:00am held on site (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.