13 La Perouse Street, Botany Downs, Auckland 13 La Perouse Street - Attention Developers and InvestorsTweet
- 13 La Perouse Street Council Property File.pdf
- 13 La Perouse Street LIM.pdf
- 13 La Perouse Street TITLE.pdf
- Auction - Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction buyers guide.pdf
- OIA Information Sheets.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
Property DescriptionA great opportunity for developers and investors, this easily relocatable distinctive style Lockwood home set on a fully fenced 713m2 large section which classified as Residential - Mixed Housing Suburban Zone under Auckland Unitary Plan. Conveniently situated within walking distance to Howick village. Constructed with solid wood insulated materials, it is your eco-smart choice. Featuring:
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Separate bathroom and toilet
* A large fully fenced garden - perfect for the children and pets play.
* Spacious pergola and deck
* Double carport
* Currently tenanted - create cash flow financially
Close to New World supermarket, a children's playground and a reserve, this sunny and low-maintenance qualities home is positioned well to enjoy all amenities.
Zoned for Botany Downs School, Our lady Star of the Sea School, Sancta Maria College, Howick Intermediate and Howick College. If you are looking for a potential development site or a valuable investment project, this property must be seen. Don't miss this outstanding opportunity. No Open home. Private Viewing only. Call us now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.