3B Kent Road, Manurewa ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND REAP THE REWARD!Tweet
- 3b Kent Road - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 3b Kent Road - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 3b Kent Road - LIM Report.pdf
- 3b Kent Road - Rates Report.pdf
- 3b Kent Road - Rental Appraisal (After Renovations).pdf
- 3b Kent Road - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 3b Kent Road - Schools and Zones Report.pdf
- 3b Kent Road - Title Instrument.pdf
- Code of Conduct Guide - 2018.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - 2018.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese 2018.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you're looking for a do-up - then look no further! This property is in need of some TLC and there is plenty of value to be added here. Our vendors have instructed us to present any and all offers to them as they do require the property to be sold urgently.
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious living area
• Separate laundry
• Single garage
The location is excellent, with Westfield Manukau City close at hand catering well for all your shopping needs including movie theatres, banks and eateries. Public transport is a breeze with Manurewa Train & Bus Station as well as Homai Train Station nearby - both offer a park and ride facility. In zone for Manurewa Intermediate & Manurewa High School. All in all, whether you are buying a long term stable investment, or family haven - Manurewa has a lot to offer!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Abbott and Joshua Kumar
Licensed REAA 2008
The Best Service, The Best Results
We love the real estate business! During our combined 10 years of service in the industry, we have had the opportunity to sell hundreds of properties which has nurtured a true understanding of the selling process and afforded us the ability to refine our negotiation and communication skills to a high level.
We are honoured to have been recognised among the top 2% of agents within the Professionals group nationwide for sales performance.
Joshua’s trained background in marketing allows us to create thorough and targeted campaigns in consultation with our clients, to maximise the impact and exposure of the property and promote wide-reaching public exposure. When we are dealing with your most valuable asset, we want to ensure that it is highly visible and appealing to the buyers we aim to reach.
Simon is a third generation real estate professional following in the footsteps of both his father and grandfather. Having started his real estate career in property management he has a unique set of skills when it comes to selling investment properties and can look after the transaction seamlessly for all people involved.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business, so call us today to take a step toward reaching your upcoming property goals.