4/1312 Hinemoa Street, Rotorua Central, Rotorua Thermal wonderTweet
- 4 1312 Hinemoa Street - BROCHURE.pdf
- Hinemoa Street 4 1312 - CT, FP, XLM.pdf
- Hinemoa Street 4 1312 - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - Hinemoa Street 4 1312.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE - BUILDING/
- Council File - Building.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE - FEATURES/
- Council File - Features.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE - REGLAT/
- Council File - Reglat.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE - RESOURCE/
- Council File - Resource.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 1312 4 Hinemoa Street, Rotorua Central.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to your warm and toasty home. Here we have two bedrooms an internal access garage and a lovely veranda off the lounge. The carpets where replaced not too long ago, and the property was painted throughout, and new blinds installed. The property is currently tenanted; however the tenant has given notice to vacate in May. This could be the one, thermal heating and thermal hot water and right in town, you wouldn't even need a car. Great lock up and leave, holiday home, rental or make it your home, the options are huge. Don't delay give Beverley-Jayne a call today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.