438 Te Ngae Road, Owhata, Rotorua YOUR NEW HOMETweet
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 438 Te Ngae Road.pdf
- Te Ngae Road 438 - CT.pdf
- Te Ngae Road 438 - Rates report.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 438 Te Ngae Road - Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to 438 Te Ngae Road, this tastefully renovated 3 bedroom with large back yard ticks all the boxes for the young family that likes to entertain.
Featuring tasteful renovations, a large outdoor dinning area and generously sized bedroom, this home is ready for your family to move in and enjoy. The garage has plenty of room with workshop area and there is extra storage for firewood. Children will enjoy a short walk to school and local shops are within a 2-minute drive.
- Situated on 809 sqm (more or less) fully fenced site.
- Three Bedrooms
- Carport, Garage and Workshop
- Heat Transfer System
- Compliant Fire place and Two Heat Pumps
- Close to the Motion Entertainment Centre and the Redwood Shopping Centre.
Location, comfort and size - this is a home that you cannot afford to pass up seeing. For more information call Paul.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul McDowell
McDowell Real Estate Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Born and bred in Rotorua Paul is the 5th generation to enter the family tradition of real estate. Paul is eager to continue to uphold the trust and quality of service the Professionals have provided for the last 105 years.
Growing up surrounded by real estate Paul soon realised that life experience, people skills and sound business knowledge are key attributes to success in real estate and in providing customers with the best possible service. This lead Paul to seek other paths to build a well-rounded portfolio of skills before starting in a career in sales.
Prior to Real Estate, Paul work as a consultant for Deloitte, a tier one accounting firm where Paul specialised in the property investment Maori trust the Pukeroa Oruawhata Group. The Pukeroa Oruawhata Group own large lots of land in central Rotorua and conduct large scale commercial developments. This enhanced Pauls knowledge of the ground work involved in property developments and Rotorua’s potential for growth.
Paul’s passion for mountain biking lead him to travel the world for almost 4 years working on the most prestigious private mountain bike parks in exotic locations such as Jamaica, Mexico and Portugal opening Pauls eyes to what the world has too offer and that Rotorua is the place to for him to live.
After travelling the world Paul returned home to study Finance and Accounting at Massey University where he excelled by representing the University at the national Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) research challenge, he's was a student judge for Morningstar’s 2012 Kiwisaver fund of the year awards, the president of the university’s Investment club and the university’s Bloomberg ambassador. These skills helped Paul gain extensive knowledge of financial and property markets and a board understanding of how the economy effects property values.
If you are considering buying, selling or leasing a property, give Paul a call.