196 Parawai Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Get ready to tick all the boxes here!!!Tweet
- 196 Parawai Road, Ngongotaha - BROCHURE.pdf
- Parawai Road 196 - CT.pdf
- Parawai Road 196 - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 196 Parawai Road.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE - BUILDING/
- /COUNCIL FILE - FEATURES/
- /COUNCIL FILE - HISTORICAL/
- /COUNCIL FILE - REGLAT/
- /COUNCIL FILE - RESOURCE/
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 196 Parawai Road, Ngongotaha.pdf
Property DescriptionWhat a real find this lovely modern family home is. Offering not only double internal access garaging but also a separate high stud double garage for the toys and a beautiful large section, with areas of raised gardens and loads of room for the kids to play.
This stunning home has four bedrooms master with en suite, double glazing, heat pump. Family bathroom having a roll top bath. There are multiple sets of bi fold doors bringing the outside in, dine al fresco on the covered patio or just enjoy the wonderful outlook.
There is lake access just a few minutes stroll away, the cycle track to Rotorua is on your doorstep, meaning a bike ride into Rotorua town would take about 10-15 minutes. Don't wait on this one as there is so much more on offer here and a quality property such as this, at a price that could fit your budget.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.