7 Sophia Street, Glenholme, Rotorua What a Stunner!Tweet
- 7 Sophia Street, Glenholme - BROCHURE.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 7 Sophia Street.pdf
- Sophia Street 7 - CT.pdf
- Sophia Street 7 - Rates report.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- /Code Compliance Certificate/
- CCC - Sophia Street 7.pdf
- /LIM REPORT/
- LIM Application - 7 Sophia Street.PDF
- LIM Application 9737 - District Plan Sheets.PDF
- LIM Application 9737 - Maps.PDF
- LIM Application 9737 - Title Plan.PDF
- LIM9737 - Final Document.pdf
- Record of title - Freehold - 370012.PDF
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 7 Sophia Street, Glenholme.pdf
Property DescriptionThis exceptional property is ready for you to move in. Situated on the highly sought-after Sophia Street all the work has been done.
Enter the home into the expansive entrance hallway. Into the lounge through the double doors, the gas fire will make it feel super cosy. We have three large bedrooms, master having a brand new en-suite. The family bathroom has been fully renovated too. Gas heating throughout meaning the house is warm and cosy for you during these colder months. There is a family room off the kitchen which leads you out to the sun-drenched patio area. Don't hesitate on this one as it will be sold on auction day!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.