60 Springfield Road, Springfield, Rotorua Solid Home, Great LocationTweet
- 60 Springfield Road, Springfield - BROCHURE.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 60 Springfield Road.pdf
- Springfield Road 60 - CT.pdf
- Springfield Road 60 - Rates report.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - 60 Springfield Road, Springfield.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to 60 Springfield Road, this beautiful abode will have you dreaming big, classic brick styling with room to add your own touches.
Featuring a spacious 340sqm (approx.) floor plan, the home includes three generously sized bedrooms upstairs, lounge and sunroom. Downstairs hosts an abundance of space with garaging, rumpus room and plenty of storage area. This home is officially a three bedroom home but is currently used as a six bedroom home with the tenants utilising the sunroom and extensive basement area.
The living and dining area is great for entertaining, with great flow out to the outdoor area that captures the evening sun.
There is an abundance of parking and storage with two car garaging and room for additional off-street parking in the driveway. The location is hard to beat, a short walk to local shops and Rotorua's Tree Trust Trails, only moments from the Redwood Forest, Springfield and Rotorua golf courses, and the children will enjoy the short walk to school.
• Situated on 852 sqm (more or less) with fully fenced backyard.
• Two car garaging
• Heat pump
• Entertaining deck with views of Mt Ngongotaha.
Location, comfort and size - this is a home that you cannot afford to pass up seeing. For more information call Paul.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul McDowell
McDowell Real Estate Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Born and bred in Rotorua Paul is the 5th generation to enter the family tradition of real estate. Paul is eager to continue to uphold the trust and quality of service the Professionals have provided for the last 105 years.
Growing up surrounded by real estate Paul soon realised that life experience, people skills and sound business knowledge are key attributes to success in real estate and in providing customers with the best possible service. This lead Paul to seek other paths to build a well-rounded portfolio of skills before starting in a career in sales.
Prior to Real Estate, Paul work as a consultant for Deloitte, a tier one accounting firm where Paul specialised in the property investment Maori trust the Pukeroa Oruawhata Group. The Pukeroa Oruawhata Group own large lots of land in central Rotorua and conduct large scale commercial developments. This enhanced Pauls knowledge of the ground work involved in property developments and Rotorua’s potential for growth.
Paul’s passion for mountain biking lead him to travel the world for almost 4 years working on the most prestigious private mountain bike parks in exotic locations such as Jamaica, Mexico and Portugal opening Pauls eyes to what the world has too offer and that Rotorua is the place to for him to live.
After travelling the world Paul returned home to study Finance and Accounting at Massey University where he excelled by representing the University at the national Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) research challenge, he's was a student judge for Morningstar’s 2012 Kiwisaver fund of the year awards, the president of the university’s Investment club and the university’s Bloomberg ambassador. These skills helped Paul gain extensive knowledge of financial and property markets and a board understanding of how the economy effects property values.
If you are considering buying, selling or leasing a property, give Paul a call.