16 Judkins Crescent, Cockle Bay Water view; Entertainers delightTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- CCC - Addition 2001.pdf
- Certificate of Title - 16 Judkins Crescent.pdf
- Floorplan - 16 Judkins Cres.jpg
- LIM - 16 Judkins Cres.pdf
- LIM 2009 - inc plans - 16 Judkins Cres.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rates - 16 Judkins Crescent.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 16 Judkins Crescent.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 16 Judkins Crescent.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Private Treaty - Prostar.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
Property DescriptionLocated in ever-popular Cockle Bay with a peek of the water and walking distance to schools, this four bedroom home has space for everyone!
* Three large bedrooms on one level; one boasting two double wardrobes and two with heat pumps
* Separate toilet for convenience as well as a large family bathroom with bath, shower and second toilet
* Large, sunny living space opens to a sunny deck with a lovely peek of the sea!
* Spacious master bedroom encapsulates the entire top floor; has a great walk in wardrobe, ensuite and even its own decked area – you will adore this space, it’s a true parents retreat!
* Freehold 822sqm section
* Kitchen with lots of storage also features a hotplate that has two electric and two gas hobs
* Hang up your taxi cap, not only is this home in excellent school zones – Cockle Bay Primary, Somerville Intermediate & Howick College – your kids can also walk to them all
Close to local amenities, Cockle Bay Beach, within great school zones and with Howick Village close by, this property presents exceptional buying.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.