15 Renlee Place, Shelly Park No CCC, Selling As Is - mid $800,000'sTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Allied Exteriors Quote - 15 Renlee Place - .pdf
- Certificate of Title - 15 Renlee (NA123A_724).pdf
- Council Report - requirements for a CCC.pdf
- Floorplan - 15 Renlee Place.jpg
- LIM - 15 Renlee Place.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Files from the Council for 15 Renlee.zip
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 15 Renlee Place.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 15 Renlee Place.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
- Warranty for Remedial Work.pdf
Property DescriptionThis home is part of an Estate. On receiving the LIM we found there was no CCC. Before this happened significant money had been spent on the plaster top (quote and warranty provided).
A fantastic opportunity for builders or creative geniuses!
* Private and tranquil position in a private street - just drive on down for your viewing and you'll see what we mean!
* Kitchen offers quality appliances, a double pantry and ample storage
* Living room accesses a formal dining room for family meals together
* Family room has a heat pump (for warm winters and cool summers) and steps seamlessly to a private entertaining deck with a bush clad backdrop
* Family bathroom upstairs offers a shower as well as a bath - downstairs has a full bathroom (shower, toilet and vanity)
* Four bedrooms in total, master has large walk in wardrobe and ensuite - the others all with double wardrobes
* 180l mains pressure hot water cylinder with airing cupboard and shelving
* Double internally accessed garage
* Situated on a fee simple / freehold 830sqm section
* Zoned for Somerville Intermediate & Shelly Park School
Just a hop, skip and jump away from local beaches, Mangemangeroa Reserve, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and Howick Village with its Saturday morning market.
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.