5 Darren Crescent, Half Moon Bay Vendors Have Purchased - Must Sell!Tweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.docx
- Auction Invitation.jpg
- Auction Invitation2.jpg
- Certificate of Title - 5 Darren Cres (NA34B_8).pdf
- Code of Practice REINZ Auction.pdf
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 5 Darren Cres.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 5 Darren Cres.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 5 Darren Crescent.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
Property DescriptionThe hard work has been done, all you need to do is move in and get ready to live your best life!
* Modern kitchen with outstanding appliances, including a rear rising rangehood and oodles of storage
* A large, open plan living / kitchen / dining area opens to a sunny decked area with a flat lawn (626sqm freehold section) - perfect for the kids and animals
* Four great sized bedroom, master has a huge wardrobe and ranchslider access to a private, covered decked area - or utilise as a second living room
* Spacious family bathroom boasting both a shower and extra deep bath (separate toilet)
* With an HRV and heat pump, you'll be toasty warm in winter and cool in summer
* Zoned for Wakaaranga Primary, Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College
You'll love living in a family friendly location, with access to great schooling, as well as being ever so close to the Marina, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Highland Park and Howick Village.
Don't delay, this lovely family home must be sold!
Auction onsite on Sunday 3 November 2019 at 4:30pm (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.