29C Mueller Street, Waihi, Hauraki SECTION WITH OPTIONSTweet
- Aerial View.JPG
- Sun Tracker.pdf
- /HDC Revised Property Values/
- HDC - Revised Property Values-2018.pdf
- Certificate of Title - 29C Mueller Street.pdf
- /Updated Council Rates - August 2019/
- Updated HDC Rates - 22 August 2019.pdf
- Updated WRC Rates - 22 August 2019.pdf
Property Description• 725 sqm section
• Services at boundary
• No covenants
• Gentle contour
• Close to town
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.
Contact Richard Jordan
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Having worked in the property and sales and marketing sectors for almost thirty years, Richard brings considerable experience to the table when it comes to making and assisting with a real estate decision.
He has previously been Sales Manager for two publishing companies and was Chairman of the Australian Promotional Products Assn for a term. He has a passion for ‘making things work’ for people and loves the Waihi way of life. Having worked directly as a developer's agent for Gulf Harbour and assisted with transforming a boutique sales office into a highly successful MREINZ office in the late 90’s he then, after five years, joined the largest realtor in NZ selling city & city fringe properties for several years. He is the current President of the Waihi Community Radio and his interests include music, sailing, fishing and surfing.
If you are looking for the best, look no further and the reason is fairly simple - Richard cares!