37 The Crescent Warm and Welcoming with the Wow Factor!Tweet
- 37 The Crescent - Property Brochure.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- LIM REPORT -.pdf
- Property and Rates Information.pdf
- Sun Path.pdf
- Title - 37 The Crescent.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you're in the market for an immaculately presented family home, then look no further than 37 The Crescent. Perfectly positioned on the shoulder of a hill, the new homeowners will revel in panoramic ocean views through the massive picture window encompassing the breadth of the eastern wall.
Thoughtful design is evident throughout the home as the living flows effortlessly onto the enclosed deck through double-sliding doors, leading to two of the four bedrooms on the top level. As well as this, privacy is paramount with leafy banana trees and fronds offering natural protection from the elements, allowing for all-year-round entertaining. A classy kitchen rounds out the space, complete with a reading nook tucked away to one side.
Entertain guests upstairs knowing the kids are safe and happy in the rumpus room downstairs - right next to the large double garage.
Situated on the ever-popular The Crescent, the new homeowners will enjoy a short walk to both beach and village.
I guarantee you'll feel right at home the moment you step through the door of this gorgeous family home. Contact Shaq to arrange a viewing, or pop by one of the open homes.
Auction 12:00pm 17th of September
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.