6/77 Goulstone Road, Whakatane HOP, SKIP AND A JUMPTweet
- Approved Guide - NZ Residential Property S and P Agreement - Copy.pdf
- Rental Apprasial.pdf
- Title 1.pdf
- Title 2.pdf
- clw11EC.tif - Trapeze Desktop.pdf
- clw15C5.tif - Trapeze Desktop.pdf
- clw2480.tif - Trapeze Desktop.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is a perfect location for anybody wanting to be close to shops, schools or sports amenities, yet at the same time enjoy a rear private setting.
The recorded floor area of 110 m2 is generous for a 2 bedroom unit and you will appreciate the high stud ceiling giving a further feeling of spaciousness.
Both bedrooms are doubles, the master has recently had a new double glazed ranchslider installed giving access out to the very tidy, low maintenance fenced front yard.
The kitchen is well appointed and there is room for your dining table. The lounge is of a good size, cosy with the heat pump and opens out to the front yard, where you can enjoy a summer breeze to cool things down in the warmer weather that is fast approaching.,
A real point of difference here for those with busy lives, is the single garaging (with remote), carport and also room to park up the camper or boat? There is also a separate laundry.
The gardens are nicely established, although maybe you may want to re-convert an area for the summer veges?
Be quick to enquire, call me today, Chris Robson 027 577 0029.
Chances are this will attract strong interest.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Statement of passing over information
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents, not Professionals Whakatane Limited, the Professionals. Accordingly Professionals Whakatane Limited is merely passing over this information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited or reviewed the information, and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
To the maximum extent permitted by law Professionals Whakatane Limited do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of this information.