29B Pouwhare Street, Whakatane POUWHARE STREET - RIVER VIEWS!!Tweet
- Approved Guide - NZ Residential Property S and P Agreement - Copy.pdf
Property DescriptionSurely this has to be one of the best available sections in Whakatane.
Overlooking the Whakatane River and Warren Cole walk and cycleway, you will soak in the changing views from your dream home that will include Whale Island.
This spacious 825 m2 slice of Pouwhare Street is set back from the road in a quiet private location, where often you have horses for neighbours in the reserve.
Walking and cycling along the river walkway into town is extremely popular and it can be on your doorstep.
If you have been searching high and low for the right place to build don't let this opportunity slide by. Rest assured this is a premium site and there are no others around like this.
So, give me a call, Chris Robson - 027 577 0029 and lets make an appointment to inspect. You may want to bring your builder along?
There's no rush to build, secure it, take your time and make the most of this opportunity to turn this parcel of land into the home you have always wanted, in one of Whakatane's most popular streets.
The Set Sale will close on 20th November 2019 at 11am, my vendor welcomes your interest and is expecting interest over $375,000. The platform is set - will it be yours?
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Statement of passing over information
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents, not Professionals Whakatane Limited, the Professionals. Accordingly Professionals Whakatane Limited is merely passing over this information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited or reviewed the information, and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
To the maximum extent permitted by law Professionals Whakatane Limited do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of this information.