44 Riverside Drive, Whakatane Another great findTweet
- Riverside Drive 44 - CT.pdf
- Riverside Drive 44 - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 44 Riverside Drive.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /Deadline Sale Form/
- Deadline Sale Form - Riverside Drive 44.pdf
Property Description3 bedroom family home in lovely condition through out. A few years ago the owner redecorated this property throughout, including a new kitchen and bathroom. It's located in a good area, very central and close to schools, shopping centre and the new Whakatane hospital. The 708m2 section ensures plenty of room for children and pets. There is a large garage workshop as well.
Set sale date 3pm 18th August 2020
Vendor expecting offers over $545,000
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stuart Lougher
McDowell Real Estate Limited
1290 Eruera Street, Rotorua 3010
I moved into real estate selling in 1992 and have never looked back. With over 29 years in local real estate I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with my clients. I take great care to give first class service and follow through and this has resulted in a strong repeat and referral business.
Outside of real estate I had ten years as Chairman of the Whakatane Community Patrol where I was instrumental in setting up the CCTV cameras to monitor the activities around the town and my main interest is all forms of motor racing.