69D Douglas Street, Whakatane Near new for you!Tweet
- Douglas Street 69D - CT.pdf
- Douglas Street 69D - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 69D Douglas Street.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- 0 - Blue property information sheet - 0069D Douglas Street-(A1596282).pdf
- Consents - 69D Douglas Street.pdf
- Water - 69D Douglas Street.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - Douglas Street, 69D - Whakatane - 06.08.21.pdf
Property DescriptionYour search is over...finally, we found a wonderful low maintenance 5 years young home. It's going to be soooo nice to live in a home with double glazing, proper insulation and heat pump, you will enjoy a temperate climate year-round.
Well laid out to maximize space, this 3 bedroom home offers an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with ranch sliders leading to the outdoors. The main bedroom also flows to the outside positioned to capture all day sun so you can relax in the afternoon sun. Soon you will be cranking up the BBQ on your patio and entertain friends and family...can you smell the sizzling sausages!?! There is plenty of room to potter around and the section is pretty much a blank canvas for you to turn into your own little oasis. There is a single garage and good off street parking. The property is currently tenanted and they would love to stay on. This is a great option for you to move into a modern home with a reasonably modest budget. Call Sabina to arrange a visit or better, come along to the open home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Mcdowell Real Estate Limited - Whakatane
205 The Strand, Whakatane
Sabina has 19 years of experience in marketing, negotiating, and then selling a wide range of properties in, what she believes, are the best places in the world - Ohope and Whakatane! She has experienced changing markets and proven to be highly adaptable to ensure her clients achieve their goals whether it is selling or buying.
She fully understands that selling your home could feel daunting...but don't worry...she will take the stress out of selling your property. Sabina is realistic, witty, upfront and honest, and easy to work with. She has a wealth of local knowledge and over the years, due to her dedication to her profession, continued to be one of the most trusted agents in our community. Always upskilling herself is of high importance to her, to ensure her clients are given all the necessary tools for success.
Prepared to go the extra mile...whatever needs to be done to show her vendor's properties in the best light possible...helping with creating the best possible first impressions is one of her clear points of difference. Sabina has a strong reputation for designing excellent marketing campaigns to suit the individual home owner's needs. Her negotiation skills combined with her high level of communication, commitment, enthusiasm, and constant focus are key factors in her achieving on-going results for her clients. Sabina is highly focused on making her vendors money. Her ultimate goal is to get her vendors the most amount of net equity - more money for her vendors in their hands. Therefore she is the most affordable agent you will find. She is a tough negotiator!!
Sabina is delighted to be associated with an experienced and committed sales team that has been successfully servicing the area over the decades. With the strong backing of admin, Sabina can focus on what is most important - YOU and your PROPERTY!
Sabina calls a "spade a spade"; she is a straight shooter and treats clients just like she would want others to treat her. This creates a basis of trust and a platform of openness which helps her clients achieve a result…either selling or buying a home.
You will be looked after by Sabina. Always happy to help, answer questions or come around to give advice. Sabina wants to hear from you. She wants you to make the right decision from the start. Just ring her in confidence.