19 Craven Street, Upper Riccarton Satisfy Your Cravin....Tweet
- 19 Craven St information booklet email v.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to all the advantages of this solid build with large light-filled spaces. The current owners have, not surprisingly, felt they have been well housed for the last thirty years plus but are now downsizing.
While much renovation and refurbishment has already been done, including a crisp white kitchen and bathroom with new vinyl, there is still scope for those who want to add their own enhancements and benefit from increased value.
In doing so they can be sure of a good return in the popular north-west area where single level living on a large 1030m2 section is not always easy to secure.
The absolutely classic, white Summerhill stone exterior of this property holds more than a few surprises including a conservatory opening to a north-facing balcony, three double bedrooms and an office (or fourth bedroom) and a good-sized separate dining room.
Just minutes from the University of Canterbury, College of Education, retail precincts of Riccarton, including the Bush Inn Centre and easy access to some of the best schools in Christchurch there's a lot on offer here.
BE QUICK off the mark for this one, as owners are committed to another property.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday, Sunday & Wednesday 2.15-3.00pm.
AUCTION: Thursday, 27th June from 12.00pm. Grenadier Auction Rooms, 98 Moorhouse Ave (unless sold prior).
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.