2A/40 Bounty Street, Bryndwr Bounty-Ful!Tweet
- Auction booklet 2A-40 Bounty St email v.pdf
Property Description- Extremely sunny, beautifully presented and maintained property nestled on a larger than usual northwest facing section.
- The open plan living flows onto a delightful garden and with a generous conservatory makes this an attractive interaction.
- Located on a private and secure site, offers the added benefit of a peaceful setting yet in close proximity to all amenities and major arterial routes.
- Recently refreshed with new carpet and paint.
- Suitable for many different walks of life be it first home buyers, young families, professionals, downsizers and retiree's.
- Opportunity to further capitalize on.
- The owner of seventeen years is committed to this property being sold as they transition into a different phase of life.
OPEN HOMES: Wednesday 4.30-5.15pm, Saturday 2.30-3.30pm & Sunday 10.00-11.00am
AUCTION: Thursday, 1st August at 12.00pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue ( Unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.