9 Geelong Place, Burnside Demand Exceeds SupplyTweet
- 9 Geelong Place UPDATED auction booklet email v.pdf
- Auction Agreement UPDATED 9 Geelong Place.pdf
Property DescriptionFinally the Kiwi 4 bedroom brick and tile bungalow comes to the market. Always in demand but seldom available. This home is fresh, clean and is sited in one of the most sought after cul-de-sacs in the locality. Neighbours have actually traded up and down in the street.
The home of 140sqm will satisfy most family needs including a very tidy sleepout to the rear and a tree house out the kitchen window.
Our young family is moving to Hamilton to pursue business opportunities there, so make no mistake, this home will be sold on or before the Auction date.
Be in for Christmas, on the new deck.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday, Sunday & Thursday 12:00 - 1:00pm
AUCTION: Thursday 24th October 12:00pm, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.