34 Kilmarnock Street Luxurious Contemporary Living at its BestTweet
- 601435_historic title.pdf
- 601435_search title.pdf
- Auction AgreementFINAL 34 Kilmarnock Street.pdf
- Auction information 34 Kilmarnock Street.pdf
- EQC SOW 34 Kilmarnock Street.pdf
- LIM Report - 34 Kilmarnock St.pdf
- Painting Invoice - 34 Kilmarnock Street.pdf
Property DescriptionStep into this quality post-earthquake build designed by Don Donnithorne, and you will never want to leave. With fastidious application to detail and no expense spared, this stylish, spacious townhouse commands attention with its classic lines and timeless cedar cladding. 4 genuine double bedrooms and 2 stunning bathrooms afford room for everyone at the busy times with the ground floor suite leading alluringly out to the garden.
A highly-specified designer kitchen is sure to inspire culinary masterpieces so you can enjoy entertaining in the generous living areas which flow seamlessly to the sun-drenched wraparound deck surrounded by established landscaping. Passive solar heating complements a gas fire and heatpumps to ensure year-round comfort throughout this exclusive home.
Located within walking distance of Westfield Mall and Hagley Park and an easy drive to the airport or any major arterial route out of the Garden City.
Whether you're upsizing and require proximity to premium education options or downsizing, be sure to inspect this exceptional home. Our owner is absolutely committed to selling due to an unexpected change in circumstances.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.