76 St Andrews Terrace, Saint Andrews, Hamilton Contemporary Executive HomeTweet
- /76 St Andrews Terrace - Auction Documents/
- RZOSKA draft Auction Documents for the sale of 76 St Andrews Terrace.pdf
- /76 St Andrews Terrace - Instrument from title/
- 76 St Andrews Terrace - Instrument.pdf
- /76 St Andrews Terrace - LIM/
- 76 St Andrews Terrace , LIM 2019.pdf
- /76 St Andrews Terrace - Pool Inspection 23 May 2019/
- 76 St Andrews Terrace - D-2975660 Pool Inspection - Compliant - 2017 3838.pdf
- /76 St Andrews Terrace - Property Summary/
- 76 St Andrews Terrace property summary 2019.pdf
- /76 St Andrews Terrace - Rent Appraisal/
- 76 St Andrews Terrace - rent appraisal.pdf
- /76 St Andrews Terrace - Title/
- 76 St Andrews Terrace - Title.pdf
- /St Andrews Terrace - Plan/
- 76 St Andrews Terrace - Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionSome properties undergo renovation, whereas this contemporary executive home enjoyed the benefits of reinvention in 2007. A well-maintained urban retreat that exudes style and sophistication, the original block construction has been rendered in plaster with appealing schist feature work in the entrance. The sleek, modern interior includes an impressive kitchen with granite benches, double oven and ample storage. Each of the bedrooms has a walk in wardrobe, with a surprisingly large robe in the master. The generous living spaces are light-filled, the step-down lounge featuring an inviting gas fire. The indoors flow effortlessly through large ranch sliders, including stacking ranch sliders off the master suite, to the fantastic outdoor oasis, an entertainers' haven with three alfresco living areas and an in-ground salt water swimming pool plus spa.
With views over the 9th hole of St Andrews Golf Course and only a 150m walk away, the home is conveniently located for a myriad of business, retail and hospitality options in Hamilton's popular and rapidly growing north- west quadrant.
Our owners have bought in a new retirement facility and must sell this much loved family home. Contact Madeleine today to explore how this could be your next home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.