8 Pine Street, Mount Eden Charming and SophisticatedTweet
- LIM - 8 Pine Street.pdf
Property DescriptionBursting with charm and sophistication, this beautiful character home presents a wonderful opportunity to get into this desired neighbourhood. With both lovely street appeal and an interior full of style, you will be proud to call this home.
After entering through a stylish porch and entranceway you are greeted with the rich colours of polished floors and a tastefully decorated interior. A recent renovation has created a wonderful open plan area that will undoubtedly be your social hub. Designed to maximise the sun and space, nothing has been compromised. The three bedrooms have a family friendly layout and include a spacious master bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and lovely afternoon sun.
From the modern open plan kitchen you have seamless flow through French doors to a large deck, ideal for entertaining. The deck overlooks a lawn area and a stunning back drop of mature gardens and leafy trees, all in wonderful privacy.
Other features of this wonderful property include:
• Modern bathroom plus additional guest powder room.
• Spacious and dry under house storage.
• Lock up garage with ample off street parking.
• Extensively landscaped gardens and manicured lawn.
• Warm and dry thanks to heat pump and DVS.
• Well-appointed modern and functional kitchen.
• Zoned for MAGS, Balmoral School and AGGS.
You are close to all of the action here with so much just a short stroll away. Restaurants, cafes, shops, Eden Park, public transport and all the amenities you could wish for right at your fingertips!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul Foster
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Paul claims he’s addicted to study, training and constantly improving, and it obviously pays off. He won the Pittard Training Group’s ‘Most Improved Salesperson’ Award in 2012 , ahead of 600 other sales people.
As well as being highly results-focused, Paul has an unflappable nature, excellent negotiating skills and a genuine commitment to doing the best for his clients.
On the rare Saturdays he is not working, Paul spends his time on the football field, and with his wife and two young sons.