71 Deepdale Street, Burnside Already Tenanted!Tweet
- 71 Deepdale Roy Smith INV (1).pdf
- 71 Deepdale Street Compliance (3).pdf
- CLM_2010_164313 - Emergency Works Invoices (Chimney Removal).pdf
- CLM_2010_164313 - Statement of Claim.pdf
- CLM_2011_216676 - Costed Scope of Works.pdf
- CLM_2011_216676 - Revised Scope of Works (Quote).pdf
- CLM_2011_216676 Claim Settlement Advice Letter (Asbestos Removal).pdf
- CLM_2011_216676 Claim Settlement Advice Letter.pdf
- CLM_2011_216676 Emergency Works Invoice (Asbestos Removal).pdf
- Completion of EQC repairs.pdf
- Insul Invoice 119164 (1).pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide with In-house Disputes.pdf
- Renovation of bathroom and toilet invoice.pdf
- Replacement of vinyl in kitchen, bathroom and toilet invoice.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.You may need to check this hasn't appeared in your junk email
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.