1 Ellesmere Close, Pyes Pa Elegance on EllesmereTweet
Property DescriptionHave you heard of Contemporary Elegance? The term used when modern design meets high spec, upmarket style. Well this property is the perfect example of exactly that.
From the moment you step foot from the quiet cul-de-sac to the front path, you are guided through tasteful landscaping that draws you to the prominent front door. It is the perfect covered environment where you can greet guests and welcome them to your amazing property.
Once inside you can't help but be impressed by the massive open plan dining and remarkably spacious lounge, complete with high stud ceiling. The giant stacker doors allow you to enjoy the private patio as you appreciate the incredible 642sqm site. Beautifully landscaped, fenced and so private it is the perfect home for entertaining. Properties like this don't come up often.
The location is so sought after as the Lakes community hub is just down the road. You could drive to the fantastic Tauranga Crossing but when you live in this extremely popular area you won't need to as you can walk to Maude Cafe, the local doctor, Four Square and the gorgeous parks and walks The Lakes is so well known for. Imagine being able to stroll to all of that.
The master bedroom is large and peaceful, with a huge walk-in wardrobe and a double width tiled shower and upmarket fittings.
The second and third bedrooms are spacious and add to the modern design perfect for the family or guests who won't want to leave.
Stone benchtops, light and airy kitchen, covered outdoor living, builders guarantee still in place. Everything about this home is something special.
Don't wait, call me today for a private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.