11 Campbell Road, Mt Maunganui Mount Views, Privacy and LocationTweet
- /Property Documents/
- Aerial Boundary Map | 11 Campbell Road.pdf
- LIM Report | 11 Campbell Road.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Record of Title 11 Campbell Road.pdf
- Schools and Zones | Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
Property DescriptionDreaming about residing in Mount Manganui? Dreams really do come true. This gorgeous abode presents personality, privacy, views of the Mount, and a fantastic central location.
Displaying a 120sqm (approx.) floor plan, the home oozes style and functionality, with stunning timber flooring, and unique features throughout. Accommodation quarters consist of three sunlit double bedrooms, where the master is complimented by an ensuite, and the remaining rooms share the family bathroom. Additionally, there is a separate generous office space so you can easily work from home, or make alternative use of the space depending on your needs.
If living and entertaining is at the top of your wish list, you’ve come to the right place! Starting at the kitchen, and focal point of the home, you can put your culinary skills to use. Extending from one end of the kitchen is the large dining space that continues through the stacker doors out onto an intimate decking space that inherits beautiful views of the Mount. The other end of the kitchen expands to the lounge area and out onto a large and private second decking space that offers a prime entertaining setting, perfect for summer barbecues.
Set over a fully fenced, elevated 349sqm (approx.) site, the home dressed with lovely, easy-care gardens, and grass for the kids and pets to run around. There is plenty of storage space under the house, and parking is set to the rear of the home so vehicles are secured on the property. The location is second to none, in zone for great local schooling, close to local amenities and public transport, only a short walk to the gorgeous beach, and minutes from amazing cafes and restaurants.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Andre Stewart
Tremain Real Estate BOP Limited
Driven, focused and tenacious are all words that can be applied to Andre, from his tennis career and piano playing to his ability to market your property. As a competitive tennis player who represented NZ, Andre developed his ability to persist and problem solve, as well as working as a team member. These skills are central to his capacity as a real estate agent as he looks for dynamic solutions to help you purchase or sell your home.
Having grown up in Tauranga and now living here with his own young family, Andre knows the Bay. He knows what the lifestyle offers and what people who are new to the region are drawn to. Andre has always been interested in houses, considering a career in either architecture or construction before realising his people skills could be utilised effectively in real estate.
Andre has recently become a licensed agent with the REAA and started with the team in March of 2018. Joining such a supportive and diverse team with lots of properties on their files has meant a steep learning curve and capacity to experience a range of real estate situations from auctions to multiple offer negotiations. For an energetic and dynamic agent, call Andre.