39 Goodwin Crescent, Pyes Pa Luxury and SophisticationTweet
- /Property Documents/
- Aerial Boundary Map | 39 Goodwin Crescent.pdf
- LIM Report | 39 Goodwin Crescent.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Record of Title | 39 Goodwin Crescent.pdf
- Schools & Zones | 39 Goodwin Crescent.pdf
Property DescriptionOozing luxury and sophistication, this gorgeous high spec residence is all kinds of dreams wrapped into one desirable package. Presenting beautiful features throughout the home such as the statement floor to ceiling tiles, a large timber barn door dividing the living, stunning raw natural colouring, and the captivating outdoor area.
Built in 2019 by Signature Homes and set over a generous 258sqm (approx) floor plan, the home incorporates four bedrooms of which the master is serviced by its own substantial ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, one of the three remaining bedrooms is also coupled with its own ensuite, and the two additional bedrooms share the heavenly family bathroom with a freestanding bathtub.
Living and entertaining is second to none, inheriting a glamorous kitchen complimented by a scullery space, and extending into the brightly lit open plan dining and lounge areas. For expansion or dividing of living, there is a secondary lounge or media space, closed off by the large barn door and perfectly utilised as a quiet domain.
Outdoor lounging is persuasive. The main dining area offers covered al fresco living that borders the rear of the home with the outlook of a quaint and peaceful fish pond and segmented path, surrounded by lovely established greenery and gardens, creating an outdoor sanctuary.
The property presents loads of parking and storage options between the attic space, abundant separate laundry, double garage, and off-street parking in the driveway, showcasing expanse to park a motorhome or boat.
Location is fantastic, in zone for great local schooling such as Taumata School at The Lakes, close to Aquinas College and ACG Tauranga, minutes from main amenities, a short drive to Tauranga Crossing and Tauranga CBD, and access to kilometres of gorgeous walking and cycling tracks.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Andre Stewart
Tremain Real Estate BOP Limited
Driven, focused and tenacious are all words that can be applied to Andre, from his tennis career and piano playing to his ability to market your property. As a competitive tennis player who represented NZ, Andre developed his ability to persist and problem solve, as well as working as a team member. These skills are central to his capacity as a real estate agent as he looks for dynamic solutions to help you purchase or sell your home.
Having grown up in Tauranga and now living here with his own young family, Andre knows the Bay. He knows what the lifestyle offers and what people who are new to the region are drawn to. Andre has always been interested in houses, considering a career in either architecture or construction before realising his people skills could be utilised effectively in real estate.
Andre has recently become a licensed agent with the REAA and started with the team in March of 2018. Joining such a supportive and diverse team with lots of properties on their files has meant a steep learning curve and capacity to experience a range of real estate situations from auctions to multiple offer negotiations. For an energetic and dynamic agent, call Andre.