3/14 Victoria Road, Mt Maungatapu Pilot Bay A Peep Away!Tweet
- 3-14 Victoria Rd - Title.pdf
- 3-14 Victoria Road - Auction Information Booklet.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSunny and cosy this gem positioned on prestigious Victoria Road, is ideal if you seek convenience for shopping, cafés, bars and amenities.
The perfect hide out as a permanent home, holiday retreat or investment.
Choose Pilot Bay, Mt Main Beach, or Mauao for your daily exercise regime, all just a short walk away.
Modern, clean and bright, sunbathe on the sunny North facing patio balcony with a peep of Pilot Bay.
No stairs to negotiate and an elevator to access the basement garage, this delightful property is suitable for all.
This property is all about location so call us today to start your Mount Beach lifestyle without delay.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Pip Woodhouse-Shea
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Pip Woodhouse-Shea joined the team at Harcourts Advantage Realty after having worked in Residential Real Estate for the past 13 years in Tauranga.
She has lived in Tauranga for over 30 years and has specialised in selling Residential Real Estate in the Matua/Otumoetai/Cherrywood areas. Pip is looking forward to continuing her success in these areas as well as expanding throughout other parts of the city.
Pips background includes Sales Management, Public Relations, Promotions and Marketing, Advertising and Sales prior to joining real estate in 2003 and she has a high level of competence in her chosen field.
She has loved building relationships with the vendors and purchasers who chose her to assist them in their housing needs and has seen many changes within the industry over the past 11 years. In particular the strong influence the internet now has in marketing properties and especially the quality of the photography. It is so important to make your property shine amongst the others to attract positive buying attention. If you have great photos you will find that your property attracts more attention than those which only have very average and a limited quantity of photos.
Pip really looks forward to reconnecting with her past clients and creating wonderful new relationships with future ones over the coming years. She is very excited about working with the Harcourts team and is incredibly impressed with the promotional material she can offer her clients to assist them with marketing their most prized asset.
With the experience she has in negotiating, listing and creating positive working relationships with clients coupled with the Harcourts machine, Pip feels she will be able to work really well to create successful results for you.
We always found Pip to be friendly, approachable and knowledgeable
from day one. Nothing was too much trouble and we developed a good
relationship straight away. Pip goes the extra mile to make moving
house easy and enjoyable.