20 Chilton Drive, Mairehau SPACIOUS 1970's family home.Tweet
- 20 Chilton Dr - Property Report.pdf
- 20 Chilton Drive Mairehau, Christchurch 8052-1.pdf
- DEADLINE PACK - 20 Chilton Drive.pub
- District Plan & Floor levels.pdf
- TC Rating.pdf
- Tenancy Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is a super duper home that's just perfect for a growing family and sits in a lovely quiet cul de sac. Close to schools with transport handy, as well as parks/ playing spaces for the children, this is a property you will want to say YES to! Four bedrooms and two generous open plan split level living spaces gives the whole family lots of room to spread out. Double sliding doors from the living to the sunny outdoor area makes for an expansive "feel" to the home, and easy indoor/outdoor living.
Kitchen features x 2 pantry's, separate cooktop, double oven and is well designed to flow into the dining area and family room. This house will keep you "toasty" warm with two heat pumps, nitestore and an HRV ventilation system. The property has a Healthy Homes Certificate, so you can rest in the knowledge that the basics are sorted!
Large bathroom with separate shower, bath and a double vanity. A second separate toilet and vanity at the rear of the house are a real bonus for a growing family.
Generous double garage with a separate private room at the rear that can be used as office/study space.
CURRENTLY TENENTED - Fixed term until January 2022. EXCELLENT tenants who have lived there for over 4 years and are keen to stay.
This is a fabulous opportunity for buyers wanting an investment property, or those who want to BUY NOW but are happy to wait before moving in!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.