Flat 1, 114 Abberley Crescent, St Albans, Christchurch Adorable on AbberleyTweet
- a. Certificate of Title.pdf
- b. LIM70222468 - Report.pdf
- c. LLUR.pdf
- d. Home Policy Schedule AHM004033161.pdf
- e. Home Renewal Letter AHM004033161.pdf
- f. EQC Claim Assessment.pdf
- g. Fletcher Certificate of Completion.pdf
- h .Insurance Scope of Works.pdf
- i. Auction forms.pdf
- j Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- k.Consent Purchaser v 8.0 March 2017.pdf
- l.Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- m. Particulars and Conditions of Sale of Real Estate_Flat 1, 14 Abberley Crescent.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated opposite Abberley Park and handy to both the Merivale and Edgeware shopping precincts, this beautifully presented 1970's townhouse offers tons of opportunity for first home buyers, those looking for a retirement nest or perhaps a "lock up and leave" city pad.
The sunny 2 storey townhouse has excellent bones with heaps of potential to enhance. Inside there are 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, separate kitchen plus a good sized living area opening to a private sheltered and sunny courtyard, perfect for summer entertaining. A separate laundry, bathroom, 2 toilets, heat pump, single lock up garage and off street parking for 3 vehicles completes the package.
It's an easy walk to the local amenities, shops, cafes and bars of both the Merivale and Edgeware shopping precincts, and is in close proximity to public transport. Great school zoning heightens the appeal and includes Christchurch Girls and Boys High, Heaton Intermediate and Paparoa Street Primary, not to mention numerous private schools in the area.
Open Homes commence 17 July - Wednesdays and Sundays, 1.00 to 1.30pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.